• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy from PowerPoint to Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I used to be able to copy PowerPoint slide text and art into Photoshop Document using Copy and Paste, but now whenever I do that the text comes in fine but the art/drawings are now low res/pixelated. Has anyone come across this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you using? Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what OS are you using?

Have you upgraded either program, and then this started happening? If so, which program?

Thanks!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle!

I am currently on Photosop version 22.4.1 on a Mac running Big Sur.

And both programs are relatively up to date, and actually have been noticing this for more than a year now. So cannot pinpoint the exact moment of each software this happened unfortunatley. 

Also I misphrased the issue it's more blurry than pixelated.

Thanks,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is a function of Powerpoint rather than a Photoshop thing.  I can remember reworking a Powerpoint presentation to redo it at higher res some years ago, and it took some working out.  Something to do with exporting the slides IIRC.

Here you go.  I have not tried it but it seems to do what you are after

How to Export High-Resolution Images from PowerPoint (slidecow.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would have been nice knowing about that years ago, when I was trying to pull off images for composites from PowerPoint, given to me by publication folks. I ended up enlarging the image as much as possible on the monitor, then taking a series of screen shots, and stitching them together. PIA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Trevor!

I probably should've prefaced all of this by saying, I am using the slides in the video and I would like the Photsohop Document of the slide to preserve the Alpha layer so I can play a subtle video behind it to liven up the presentation in Premiere Pro.

Thanks again,

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines