• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete the General/Plugins/Performance command because of a program error

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to open a new or existing file, nor am I able to open the preference, or any other available command. I've attempted to completely remove and uninstall, and then reinstall both Creative Cloud and Adobe Photoshop 2021 multiple times and I am still having issues. I am able to use other CC programs, but Photoshop gives me an error each time. 

Design Web Louisville
https://designweblouisville.com/
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll need some specifics - OS version, HD space available, RAM, Video/Graphics Card(s), VRAM, specific PS version.

Have you tried starting up with the reset preferences command? Hold Shift+Ctrl+Alt (win) or Shift+Ctrl+Cmd+Opt (mac) prior to the splash screen appearing. It should ask if you want to reset your preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10, 600+ GB Available, 16GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, Photoshop 2021

I have reset the preferences multiple times. 

I was able to install PS 2020 and it worked, but 2021 does not work.

Design Web Louisville
https://designweblouisville.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines