• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

could not parse the file contents as a data set data set 13 was incomplete.

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I defined the variables in photoshop as it said in the excel sheet that I provided saved it as txt: tab deminished, txt unicode,and CSV but they all keep giving me this message:

For TXT file:

defaultlud3dot2nqtl_0-1625253440813.png

for CSV file:

defaultlud3dot2nqtl_1-1625253546207.png

I've tried pretty much everything but nothing worked, I know there are people smarter than me so, I attached the excel file feel free to try it on your own to see if anyone could figure it out the problem.

thnx in advance, god bless

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I see in preview of your files you will need to re-read instructions to work with variables and data sets. At the top row you must have tab delimited variable names then below text for each variable, something like this:

TextVariable1 <tab> TextVariable2 <tab> TextVariable 3 <tab> TextVariable4 <no empty space here>

Here we go, this is text for variable number 1. <tab> Here we go, this is text for variable number 2. <tab> Here we go, this is text for variable number 3. <tab> Here we go, this is text for variable number 4. <no empty space here, remember and check>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines