• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating PDF from files on Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using a Windows 10 PC.I'm working on my first project using Creative Cloud as a storage space for my Photoshop files. I'm working on a graphic novel and want to send all my work to someone collated as a pdf - I usually use file/automate/pdf presentation to do this. However, I only get the option to browse files on my computer and can't access Creative Cloud from here. The other option would be to copy the files back to my hard drive but I can't figure out a way to do this other than saving each image out from photoshop. I feel there must be an easier way.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can save your files to your computer and sync to creative cloud if you use creative cloud file sharing instead of cloud docs. They are both part of creative cloud, but not the same cloud. Instal the creative cloud desktop app to save the files locally. Here's more info https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines