Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud wants to update Photoshop 22.4 to 22.4

Participant ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS Big Sur on a 2015 MBP Retina

I installed the Photoshop 22.4 update yesterday via Creative Cloud without issue. Today I'm getting a prompt via Creative Cloud that the 22.4 update is available. Did Adobe re-release 22.4?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

I occasionally get notifications like that in Windows a day or so after an update, but go into the CC app and it does not show any further updates. It tends not to happen more than once after any update so I've just ignored it.

In answer to your question though, no there is only one 22.4 update. If ever in doubt you can open the desktop app, open the "updates" tab on the left then  click on the three dots at the top right and choose "Check for updates"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I occasionally get notifications like that in Windows a day or so after an update, but go into the CC app and it does not show any further updates. It tends not to happen more than once after any update so I've just ignored it.

In answer to your question though, no there is only one 22.4 update. If ever in doubt you can open the desktop app, open the "updates" tab on the left then  click on the three dots at the top right and choose "Check for updates"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened CC app on both my iMac and MBP. Both show 22.4 available. 🤷🏻‍:male_sign:🤷🏻‍:male_sign: I'll ignore. Thanks for the confirmation 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course I signed in this evening to find 22.4.1 is now available

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines