• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting a subject out of a photo

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a PhotoShop beginner. I am trying to remove a person from an image and replace that person with the background. I am having a couple of problems.

1) When I use the AutoSelect tool, all three people in the image are selected. I just want to select one to be removed. How do I just select that one person?

2) I have been using the Healing Brush tool to delete that person, but when I hit Enter, the person is not replaced with background but with portions of the other peoples's torsoes. Why is this happening and how do I correct that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the image. 

A meaningful combination of Selections, Layers, Content-Aware Fill and some manual touch-up might be sufficient. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is difficult  to remove a person  from a group.  You may want to try start by selecting the person in the group the item selection tool and adjust the selection. The use content aware fill. The add a layer expand the selection and clone into the selection sampling this layer and below, It would work something like this.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines