• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

desactivar Transferencia del pincel (disable Automatic transfer brush) HELP!

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uso photoshop con la tableta digital, y en F5, el panel de pinceles me aparece activada la opción transferencia y la desactivo, pero cuando uso el pincel se me activa automáticamente transferencia, y no quiero usar el pincel así, desactivo nuevamente, y nuevamente se me activa automáticamente, no he podido con eso!

I use photoshop with the digital tablet, and in F5, the panel of brushes appears activated the transfer option and I deactivate it, but when I use the brush it activates me automatically transfer, and I do not want to use the brush so, I deactivate again, and again it activates me automatically, I have not been able to do that!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Hi - I suspect the brush you are choosing has the Transfer function saved into the brush. Try turning off Transfer, then saving that brush as a new brush by clicking the New icon in the Brush panel. The new brush should have all the same functionality but no Transfer function.

Steve

New brush icon.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I suspect the brush you are choosing has the Transfer function saved into the brush. Try turning off Transfer, then saving that brush as a new brush by clicking the New icon in the Brush panel. The new brush should have all the same functionality but no Transfer function.

Steve

New brush icon.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not a solution....problem with this way is that u can t change options of a brush except if u save another brush with the new functuonalities. In other versions of photoshop u can change different functionalitys of any brush, activate or desactivate any functuonality. Now if i change only transference and dinamic form (not the other functuonalities) it activates automatic. Save each brush with each functionality combinations is crazy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

La solucion a este problema es desactivar 2 funciones que hay en la barra superior del pincel. Son 2 iconos ambos con un pincel o lapiz con un circulo debajo (uno a la derecha de la opacidad y el otro a la izquierda de la mariposa que sirve para las opciones de simetria). Uno sirve para tener siempre activo la transferencia y el otro para tener siempre activa la dinamica de forma. Si desactivas ambos podras activar o desactivar la funion de transferencia y dinamica de formas desde el panel de pinceles, y asi customizar cada pincel sin tener que guardar un nuevo pincel como aconsejan en el post de arriba.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines