• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double or Multiple Exposure Action for Ps

Contributor ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone recommend a simple action to create double exposure effects in Ps.

Something that will allow quick looks at different blend modes and opacities etc.

Not necessary to make/have masks but rather an old-time film camera double exposure layering one image on another.  

I know it can be done manually, but an action may speed up the process and allow a variety of results to choose from.

If there isn't one then perhaps a really good tutorial from which I could create an action ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably most users won't understand what you exactly want, so the chances to get help highly decreases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean? Is the question unclear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know what actions are, but don't know how to create them?

If so, have you tried googling the question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the question unclear?

I think so. 

Double exposure would mean combining more than one image (which poses problems in Actions, not necessarily unsurmountable ones, but still) – how are you trying to set that up? 

What is the material you start with, what results are you hoping for, …? 

Please consider that when talking about work in Photoshop posting screenshots or sketches might help clarify the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Believe me, your description generates too many options. Don't miss screenshots next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I browse images in Bridge and i could select 2 images and use the action to open the two and layer/stack them.

Then change their blend modes to try out a few (screen, lighten, darken etc) & opacities and perhaps have those options available as layers which can turn on/off in order to choose one (& delete the rest). I thought there may an action available. I'll try and create one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge / Tools / Photoshop / Load Files into Photoshop Layers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines