• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate Path is broken

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.3.0 20210302.r.49 660cd2e x64 on Catalina.

To replicate the problem:

Create a path, save path and then duplicate path. After that the pen tool stops working correctly on the duplicated path.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with Photoshop 22.3.0 on a Mac. I followed your steps but had no problem altering the duplicated path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reseting preferences what can be solution for weird Photoshop problems https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i have a layer with a vector mask , i use to duplicate to save the path by dragging the temporal path who appear on the path windows, but since last update, it didn't work anymore...

i reset preferece setting, but nothing change, and still not work when go back to 22.4..

What is strange is thjat the step is indicate on the historic windows as done, but any path are memoriesed...

If someone have an idea..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug in 22.4 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I go badk to the 22.3 but when i open an psb i work with 22.4 it said that i should flat the layer... !!!

what thinks i cxan lose if i prefere to keep layers ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines