• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Photo/Video with Color Blindness Simulation

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a way to save photos and videos that emulate exactly how it would look to someone with Deuteranopia Red-Green color blindness.   I can view a setup proof in Photoshop, but it does not allow an output or save of the emulation.  I was only able to do a screen shot, but that won't work for the video files.  Has anyone worked out the color correction settings to exactly simulate this?  Or any other methods with Adobe?   I have been searching the internet to no avail for a solution.   I want people to be able to see how a dog, deer, or color-blind person sees in the end product.   Any help or guidance would be appreciated.  Also posted to Premiere Pro forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way this would work from that soft proof is to produce a screen capture. 

Then tag the screen capture with your display profile and convert to whatever you need (perhaps sRGB). 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines