• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting animated asset as transparent background footage for compositing purposes

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have questions regarding exporting transparent background animated footage from photoshop.
I wanted to export it as an animated asset to bring it into after effects to composite however I tried rendering it out as a PNG image sequence and import it into after effects, the footage still shows the background base color, does anyone have any suggestion on how to solve this issue?
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any specific info about the contents, specs, your system, how you create the transparency, export options etc. nobody can tell you much. PNG import/ export has been flaky lately, so start by using another format like a PSD or TIFF sequence. Anything beyond that will require more specific details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines