• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Faux Error Report

Contributor ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my adobe programs today, Bridge, Photoshop, and Lightroom Classic.  Whenever I open any of them I get a  pop-up saying there is an error and the program, whichever it is, has to close.  I'm given a choice of sending a report or skip sending a report.  The program closes upon clicking one of the options.  I found this somewhat disconcerting until I relized that the error pop-up is a new bug, at least for me.  I figured out that just moving the pop-up off the screen and ignoring it was the answer for the time being as all the programs run normally and there doesn't appear to be any error.  I just have to remeber to use the task manager to end the pop-up after I've exited the program........

Runing Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whoops, I was wrong.  Dang, now all my adobe programs report an error when opening and close up.  I can't use any of the apps.  Way to go Adobe with the new update.  I wonder if they bother to test the updates before release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines