• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding Answers to questions on Photoshop Ipad

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Manual or book for photoshop for iPad that has an index or a reference that is searchable. ?    If I need an answer about photoshop for the iPad is there a place I can search?  Do I need to watch the videos provided and that is the only way or is there a way I can search in some fashion?   For instance, does photoshop for ipad include the smudge tool?   If I want to answer that question quickly how would I go about that?   When I search either this forum or adobe help how do I narrow the results to only include photoshop for iPad?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the online Photoshop User Guide in the Photoshop on the iPad section?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@marct27240016 wrote:

When I search either this forum or adobe help how do I narrow the results to only include photoshop for iPad?

Hi Marc,

The Photoshop forum where you posted does not cover Photoshop for iPad, and I have moved this from the Photoshop forum to Photoshop for Mobile for you. Ask your PS for iPad quesions here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/bd-p/Photoshop-for-Mobile

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines