• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freezing Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, since the last update my Photoshop is freezing everytime I'm doing an activity. Now I was doing the tutorial and since the selection exercise it star to get frozed. I restarted my pc but it still the same. Now it totally stop working and I had to force the exit. Does anyone had the same problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 2021 is freezing while editing. That shouldn't be happening, let us make it right.

What is your computer's OS and if you're on a Mac, are you using the one with M1 processor?

Could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

You may also try the steps mentioned here and see how it goes: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.htmlTroubleshoot Photoshop graphics proce...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately it still getting frozen. I deselected the option you mentioned and now also my pc is frozing.
I'm using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines