• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generate Image Assets without a folder?

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helo, is it possible to generate images assets without it creating a separate folder for the assets?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can store an Asset in any folder you have access rights to created files in.  Normally you want to  use an organizer, a library system to manage your Assets some file manger. So your assets will be in folders that were created to house your assets in 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are able to store Assets in any location whether it be a new or existing folder. That said, I prefer to create an asset folder within a project so that everything is well organized.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think maybe I wasn't clear enough?  I am using the image asset generator in Photoshop and it auto puts the assets into a new folder in the same folder as the document which is great but in this case I would like to have a bunch of photoshop documents generate the assets into the same root folder rather than creating a separate folder for each photoshop document.  ie.   Normal process ...

RedBalloon.psd file creates --> /RedBalloon-assets folder with redballoon.jpg inside

BlueBalloon.psd file creates --> /BlueBalloon-assets folder with blueballoon.jpg inside

What I'm wanting to do ...

RedBalloon.psd creates --> redballoon.jpg in same root folder

BlueBalloon.psd creates --> blueballoon.jpg in same root folder

What code would I need to use to have the image assets generator do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines