• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitch on 3d obj in photoshop cc?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with opening and editing 3d objects on photoshop. When I first import my file, the model is "normal-looking", but as soon as I try to change the fov, or move it so it faces a different location..... this happens. I've tried messing with the textures, fiddling around with my graphics card, but nothing seems to make it go back to normal/not glitch anymore.

Here's what it looks like:

Here's what it looks like :)Here's what it looks like 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually fixed this on my own 🙂 note to self: don't select edit texture until you've picked the texture you're going to use for your model :)))))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi how did u happen to fix it? I'm working with a 3d object and when I try to merge it onto a template it starts to glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines