• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

graphics processor unknown

Advisor ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perspective wrap is grayed out and I remember having the problem before and being told to click on "Use Graphics Processor" and also to make sure NVIDIA is checked as the graphics processor to use.  But I apparently have a bigger problem - GPU is listed as "unknown".  How do I fix this?  Thanks. 

bartonlew_0-1618792622552.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

They {Adobe techs} spent over two hours via remote sharing trying to fix my laptop with same problem it would not recognise myNvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti at the end all they could do was revert it back to older version & tell me hopefully a patch will be forthcoming so I'm not happy it's a Dell refurbished which I paid £2000 for with my spech 2x 2tb SSD'S 64Gb Ram etc a big jump from my previous model & I was looking forward to putting it through it's paces don't expect this sort of oversight whe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They {Adobe techs} spent over two hours via remote sharing trying to fix my laptop with same problem it would not recognise myNvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti at the end all they could do was revert it back to older version & tell me hopefully a patch will be forthcoming so I'm not happy it's a Dell refurbished which I paid £2000 for with my spech 2x 2tb SSD'S 64Gb Ram etc a big jump from my previous model & I was looking forward to putting it through it's paces don't expect this sort of oversight when it comes to releasing updates & it's clearly a problem for many so I hope Adobe are working round the clock to rectify this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got someone on the line at PS and he confirmed - the recent version has bugs and they're working on it.  We uninstalled and went to the prior version, and everything is working fine - perspective warp and blur gallery are back on track.  I'm happy at least that there is a solution for now and they're working on the long term.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was driving me insane, there was no reason as to why it should lag the way it did. The odd thing is that it could work perfectly fine at times and other times it was a complete lagfest. 

Thank you very much for your solution to going back to an older version, it worked for me. Pretty silly that we have to do that but I certainly hope they fix this issue soon enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't use the Blur Gallery.  The center point and side wheel for adjusting blur value in Tilt Shift Blur are missing - in their place just a black circle with a white dot and white rim that do not do anything.  This feature is critical to the project I am curretly working on.  So what should I do?  I am on hold with Adobe now for like a half hour without speaking to anyone yet.  Should I wait to speak to someone or just install a prior version of PS?  Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since today morning I had the same Problem. No graphic processor was recogniced. My graphiccard is AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT. I could fix the problem with deinstall und install the version 22.3.0. In this case  the automatic ubdate is disabled. I must later activate updateprocedure when error is found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for the post. I have been struggling for the past week with the same problem.

Photoshop keeps saying that my display driver (NVIDIA GEForce GTX 1050) has an error and needs to be updated. 

When I trash my preferences, it works for a few hours, then greys out again.

I now reverted to version 22.3 and it seems to work again.

CL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same issue Albert , could i ask how can i revert back to version 22.3?

cheers 

Daniel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DanielFagan 

You can revert in the Creative Cloud app. See the Help page for details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the post.

Been struggling with this for a few weeks, I had to go to v 21.2.7 to get it to work, but now it does 🙂

Funny thing is that Illustrator recognised it and has no issues in the latest version.

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the same with Lightroom. There was no problem in the past. Only PS doesnt sometimes not recgnise the GPU. Last year, I watched this behavior last year sometimes without knowing the reason for it.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're able to see your graphics processor listed in the current version (released several days ago - 22.3.1)?  Because I can't, after updating.  I had to revert to 2 previous versions (22.2.0) in order to see the graphics pocessor listed use perspective warp.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I had to go back even further to v 21.2.7.  Illustrator recognises it in the latest version, but PS doesn't, which is a real shame as I was just getting used to the new neural filters :(.

I hope Adobe fixes this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines