• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me, how make it

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, How make graphic like this? I need tutorial, tips, because I'm beginner of photoshop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the objects, copy them to a new layer. Place the pattern above the new layer and Clip it to the layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing too fancy there. All you need is simple layer masks and one layer on top of another. A quick web search will surely even turn up tutorials in Polish, assuming I'm infering this right from your sample image name.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also use the blend if sliders in the layer effects, if you have a high contrast image that you want to fill with a pattern or image.

blend if.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! I looked at your image and noticed 2 halfs of pointer. I didn't know it's possible, so launched Photoshop and found out I can do it with Alt ie. dividing it into 2 separate half pointers 😄

What's the advantage of doing it this way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Splitting pointers on Blend If panel gives you greater control.  See this brief intro from piXimperfect.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Gulashenko, I am happy to tell you that there are many free tutorials posted by Adobe. The best thing you can do as a beginner is to read the Adobe tutorials and guidelines supplied by Adobe for their customers. Start here: 

Quality and technical issues

The graphic look you posted is made in several ways. One layer is the floral pattern that shows through the layer that is the overlaying flat surface. Your cutout can be done with the eraser tool or selection tool to make the outline of the area you will delete. Practice this a few times before using it on the final work.

The more you can teach yourself by watching the tutorials, the better you will improve and remember.

Regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks you guys ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines