• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - My strokes are pixelated when I draw fast (working artist, urgent)

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's something that happened today :
Opened my session, then after a few minutes, crash of my computer (light blue screen)
It start over, then I notice that my tablet driver is out of the picture for some reason and isn't working anymore.
I reinstall, checked again, and this is when my strokes started to do that :

Hugo5D62_0-1621875997281.png

I've never had this issue before.. And trust me, after changing the driver into every version available, and even changing my graphic tablet, I can tell you it's NOT the problem..
I don't know where it comes from, software, bug in Windows, hardware.. I don't know what to do..

I had some people telling me that it might be the resolution of my computer or software, but my settings have always been high and I never hads any issues, and they didn't change after the crash from what I know.. or that is was the fault of the graphic card or the processor and that I should change it..
I order a Disk to do a full back up of my computer if I need to reinstal everything, but I would rather find another solution..

Do you have any idea by any of what it could be ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked your brush settings - specifically smoothing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Secondly we need more specifics - What Windows OS, PS version, Tablet, Tablet driver version, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines