Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help With Mixer Brush Tool

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

so I was watching a youtube tutorial on how to make something that's fluid gradient. in the tutorial it says to use the mixer brush tool and to press ALT+CLICK and that it should use the colors you have to make some sort of gradient. but, when I do that I get the dropper tool instead and in the tutorial it has a target looking tool instead. I have gotten a bit annoyed with it so I am now here. It had the little target thing come up once and then very suddenly it switched to the dropper tool. im using the latest version of adobe photoshop on a Microsoft device. I probably did something wrong somewhere but I cant figur

Links removed be Moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you post a full screenhot of the Photoshop interface including the options bar for the mixer brush and layers panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in the same problem as this guys, I tried everything. Maybe some crazy upadte change it?? How can we do this Fluid 3D effect now without it????????????

My screenshot of the interface here:Captura de tela 2021-07-09 214204.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines