• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

home screen and save windows now showing up

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I use photoshop almost everyday and for some reason when I opened PS this last week, the home screen would show up blank and the save and save as screens wouldn't show either. The save progress bar that usually loads in the bottom left didn't show any signs of loading either when I went to save my work. I'm able to open documents from my desktop and edit them fine, but it is no use if I cant save them. I've been trying to read the solutions that other people have written but nothing has worked for me so far. I've uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop and the creative cloud, tried earlier versions, played around with the general preferences, unchecked and rechecked the auto show the home screen and use legacy "new document" interface, renamed my UXP folders, and contacted apple customer service to see if maybe there was a problem with displaying all windows but i still haven't found a solution. I work on a Macbook Pro Big Sur. Please let me know if there is a solution for this! I have to edit some headshots and other projects soon. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So sorry to hear you are having this problem! What version of Photoshop are you running and when did you last update it?

Also, you mentioned that you were playing around with preferences...did you reset them? Here is a help doc to walk you through the process: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

See if resetting prefs will solve the issue, and if not, let us know. 

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm currently running photoshop 22.4.2, and I think I updated it saturday? I have tried resetting the preferences and it still has a blank screen, I uninstalled again this morning and re installed and clicked on the option to reset preferences, still nothing.

Thanks for replying so fast!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines