• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i change the top main menubar font size of the items and the toolbar icons in photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I want to further personalize my workspace to avoid eyestrain.  I hope this is doable.

I want to increase the font size of the menu bar items in Photoshop.  Can this be done?  If so, how?

Also, this isnt' as important, but I want to increase the size of the toolbar icons.  Can this be done?  If so, how?

Thanks!

pscc_increaseUIelementsSize.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The UI Scaling setting in Photoshop (Preferences > Interface > UI Scaling) applies to some components, such as the File Info and Camera Raw dialogs

On Windows 10 Creators Update and later versions, Photoshop offers a full range of choices for UI scaling—from 100% through 400% in 25% increments. This enhancement makes the Photoshop user interface looks crisp and sharp regardless of the pixel density of your monitor. Photoshop automatically adjusts its

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The UI Scaling setting in Photoshop (Preferences > Interface > UI Scaling) applies to some components, such as the File Info and Camera Raw dialogs

On Windows 10 Creators Update and later versions, Photoshop offers a full range of choices for UI scaling—from 100% through 400% in 25% increments. This enhancement makes the Photoshop user interface looks crisp and sharp regardless of the pixel density of your monitor. Photoshop automatically adjusts its resolution based on your Windows settings.

In addition, you can adjust per-monitor scaling across monitors with different scaling factors. This flexibility ensures that a high resolution (HiDPI) laptop works seamlessly alongside a lower-resolution desktop monitor, or vice versa. For example, one of your monitors can have a scale factor of 175%, while another monitor can have a scale factor of 400%. So, you can choose either the highest-end 13-inch laptops with 4k screens, the more affordable 1080p models, or tap into 8k desktop monitors, and still have an uncompromised experience within Photoshop.

In Windows, select Start > Settings > System > Display. Now, under Scale And Layout, choose a scaling factor for each of your displays.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello! 

I can not fix it on my behalf . is ther any wahy you can troubleshoot my Adobe photoshop to resize the icons because it is very small me?

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines