Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to blur image

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I ran into a problem when starting an ad. My site contains reviews products for adults. But Google doesn't allow such ads, so I want to try to blur all 18+ pictures (I saw that someone did it on some site).

But I tried to do it myself and nothing happened. Rather, it turned out, but not the way I wanted. I used the blur tool. Can you tell me how I can blur it correctly?

Link and image removed by Moderator

 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a selection of the area you want to blur then select Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and select the amount of blur you want 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Derek Cross 

Thanks. I did it. But I have one more question.

As I understand it, I can't post any image with adult toys (or something else) here, so I will try to explain in words.
In general, there are different pictures on my site [ Link Removed by Moderator ]. And I need to select an area of ​​unusual shape and blur it. To make it clearer what I mean, I will attach a photo below.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance 🙂Screenshot_25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the lasso tool to select the varied shape area.

(More professionally you'd create this effect non-destructively, but this will get you going.)

head blur1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines