Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW TO CONTACT ADOBE?

Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOW DO I CONTACT ADOBE CONTACT SERVICE BECAUSE I WANT TO CANCEL MY PLAN BUT I CAN'T PAY THE CANCELATION FEE SOO HOW DO I CONTACT THEM BECAUSE IT SEEM FOR ME THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP THEIR COSTUMER FOR THEIR PROBLEME.

SO PLEASE HELP ME

THANK YOU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Are you using any browser add-ons that blocks cookies

I use "I don't care about cookies" for Firefox and with that enabled I don't see the speech bubble, but if I disable it the speech bubble appears

2021-07-01 17_02_21-Contact Customer Care — Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking the speech-bubble icon bottom right on

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

and type »agent«. 

But I am not sure they will be able to change the Creative Cloud License model you chose. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send me a screenshot where is the speech bubble icon because I can't find it

what I could find it's blue bubble "contact us" but I can't click it like it doesn't work

thank you in advance 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using any browser add-ons that blocks cookies

I use "I don't care about cookies" for Firefox and with that enabled I don't see the speech bubble, but if I disable it the speech bubble appears

2021-07-01 17_02_21-Contact Customer Care — Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, you will still owe the cancellation fee...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am extremley disappointed with how this company is run. I have called adobe so many times and requested to cancel my subscription, because I do not use this website anymore! However the best I was given is a 3 month no payment and then I was told it would be cancelled. Yet again I have been charged and have to wait another 11 months unless I want to pay $70 in cancelation fees. Its impossible!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amanda, it certainly seems you were not given good advice from Adobe. When you ask to cancel, they will sometimes offer 3 free months as an offer to help you stay. This is then followed by a new year's commitment (a good deal for 3 free months if you use it).  If you actually want to cancel you must REFUSE the free offer and INSIST on cancelling and PAY the cancellation fee. Adobe set the fee at just a half of what you've committed to pay. If you cancel in the last month there is no fee. It is always cheaper to cancel than to keep paying if you have no use for the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancellation fee? Is that legal? In my opinion, not very customer friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you sign up for an annual plan then you should expect to pay for the whole year. This includes annual-pay-monthly plans, which let you spread the promised payment over the year. The annual plans are a lot cheaper, so of course there must be a fee for cancelling. Adobe give a generous 50% discount on the amount you promise to pay.

If you want Photoshop with no cancellation fee, you can have it for $30 per month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines