• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to copy downloaded neural filters to a different computer (Mac)?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems downloading neural filters on my main computer (iMac).  It's start the download, but as soon as it's done, the download button will appear again.  But I can download the filters on my Macbook Pro.  

Is there a way to copy the downloaded filter files from my Macbook Pro to my iMac?  Where are the downloaded filter files stored? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the neural filter download issue. Which Photoshop version do you have installed on your machine? Sign out and sign in from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if that helps. 

To know the general known issue and workarounds related to neural filter, see this: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html#Knownissuesandworkarounds

Thanks.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I logged out and logged back into the Creative Cloud Desktop app and it still doesn't download succesfully.  I'm using Photoshop 22.4.2 on Mac OS 11.4.  The problem I'm having is not one of the ones listed in the link.  I get a blue download button, it starts to download when I click on it but when the download is complete, it reverts back to the blue download button.  It does this for all the neural filters.  

I also tried renaming the PluginData folder. I noticed Photoshop created a new folder but it still does not download successfully (see screenshot). 

If I can just copy my downloaded filters over from my Macbook Pro, that'll save a lot of time as I was able to download with no problems on my Macbook Pro.  Is that possible?

thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines