how to resize the pic in adobe?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will make images for my blog website but thier resolution is so heavy and my site give alot of time in loading so tell me how to solve this problem and my site [link removed] is not heavy and load directlly.

TOPICS
How to, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolution is meaningless on the Web on displays. All that matters is image canvas Pixels dimensions. Displays have one resolution their pixels are one size one density. They do not play the resolution game they have one ppi.....  Displays display x pixels with y pixels height the has one display are size like

1920x1080

3840x2160

1600x1200

1024x768

Printer play the resolution game they can print different pixels densities PPI They can print pixels any size to their max resolution;

You can print a 1800px  x  1200px  3:2 aspect ratio image many sizes by changing the Print ppi

at 100ppi it prints 18" x 12"

at 200ppi it prints 9" x 6"

ar 300ppi it prints 6" x 4"

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Spam link in post and reply

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines