• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to scale smart filters

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there trying to figure out how to scale an object and have it's smart filters scale with it. Video of my problem linked below:

https://youtu.be/Mx9_Vg-rybM

I searched the forums but the only solution I came upon was to convert the object to a smart object and then scale it, hoever doing that stops my blend modes from working correctly. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there is a Smart Filter mask involved that is not all white you may need to scale of the mask to match the smart object scaling you changed. The filter mask would have  been created for the prior object scaling. Filter are not scaled  however they can be masked.  All smart filters on a smart object layer share a single filter mask. Here you can clearly see the smart filter mask did not scale when I changed the smart object layer scaling.

image.png

However I was able to scale the Filter mask to match.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines