Exit

how to upload a high resolution image on website

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...
Hope you are doing well.
My name is Aleena and I am using adobe photoshop. Recently I create a website related to tesco check bill and now I edit the banner of my website with 1720*1080. Now when I upload the image on the website it takes a lot of time and after some time nothing shows on the website. please guide me on how can I upload an image?

Thank You in Advance 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are you uploading large high resolution print resolution image to your web site if your web pages are 1720 px x 1080 px that is less then 2MP.  Resolution is meaningless on the web all that is important is the number of Pixels.    If your web pages are 1720px x 1080 you web image should be less the 1720px x 1080.  Large image files will have to be scaled down in size to fit fin in your web page.  Its a wast of time and resources to transfer large print size images across the web, It just lengthening the time it takes the display a web page.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines