• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't Save As PNG when I have more than 1 Layer

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have an image made with 2 or more layers and I'm ready to click Save As, it it only gives me options to save as (.PSD .PDF ,TIFF) I can't save as PNG or JPEG. I don't understand because this started a few months ago and have tried everything to fix this, I just don't understand. 

Here is it with 2 layers

Owen5E88_0-1626404325801.png

Here it is with 1 layer

Owen5E88_1-1626404402319.png

Yet it doesn't give me the option to Save as JPEG. I don't understand!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Select Save a copy - the feature has changed in the latest version. (You can change it back to the previous method of saving in Photoshop preferences.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Adobe heard a chorus of complaints about this issue. Adding to what Derek replied, thankfully it can now be changed in Preferences > File Handling in the most current version of Photoshop.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select Save a copy - the feature has changed in the latest version. (You can change it back to the previous method of saving in Photoshop preferences.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try it out. Thank you very much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe heard a chorus of complaints about this issue. Adding to what Derek replied, thankfully it can now be changed in Preferences > File Handling in the most current version of Photoshop.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines