• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot activate photoshopCS06on my new PC

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using photoshop CS06 academic version. So I had it installed on two of my PCs. However, the HDD of one of the PCs crashed, so I discarded the PC without being able to deactivate the Adobe license.

Therefore now I cannot activate photoshopCS06 on my new PC.

I tried at the following LWS site and couldn't do it.

Want to verify and troubleshoot license issues? The Adobe Licensing Website (LWS) provides account information for Adobe Buying Programs customers. Use the LWS to find serial numbers, track orders, view purchase histories, check upgrade entitlements and points, change or add account contacts and information, merge accounts, and download software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that old version of Photoshop will work under modern operating systems. If you need Photoshop and you have the correct system spec, it might be worth upgrading to the Photography Plans at around $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.
However, on my other Windows 10 PC, Photoshop CS06 is working, so I don't think it's an OS problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to contact Adobe directly and maybe, just maybe, they can address this but doubtful. 

This being a user to user forum, no one here can fix this for you. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The LWS is for businesses to manage the licenses for their users. You CANNOT deactivate your own licenses, otherwise there would have been no point having a limit in the first place! You can try Adobe Customer Service. Say you need an "activation count reset", and that you have the serial number. Use this exact phrase and repeat it often. Say the product name and version only if asked. You may have to try multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines