• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Photoshop v 22.4.2 on a Windows 10 PC and am looking for the colorizer option

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop v 22.4.2 on a Windows 10 PC and am looking for the colorizer option. I see on YouTube it is accessed by the Neural Filter, but cannot find this in my version of Photoshop in the Filter selection.  Is it something I need to download separately. I have been using Lightroom for a long time so am out of practice with Photoshop, but keep it in the subscription plan to use when I need it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clear screen shots. I get this when I open the Filter window on my Photoshop, which is subscription and tells me it is the current updated. No Neural filter showing.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Go to Help and About Photoshop, you'll what version you have opened from there

2021-06-21 11_56_14-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines