• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Mode changed from RGB to CMYK after update and error does not let save.

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PSD file I always open, make changes to the text and save as PNG. After the last update I am able to open it, but the Image mode was changed. If I try to save it without making any changes I get the message that Photoshop could not save the file because a program error. I thought that maybe because it was changed from RGB to CMYK mode I was getting the error and tried to change the mode after flattening some layers. Nothing. The same error.

Has anybody had the same issue? Is there anything I can do to be able to work with the same file I used to do?

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downgraded to version 21.2.4, the oldes version available and it works like a charm! What's going on?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A program error means there is a serious bug. It doesn't mean you made a mistake. Please report it: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines