• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not showing in Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and open an image in Photoshop 2021 (ver 22.4.2) nothing happens. Occasionally (but not always) I can open an image as a smart object from Lightroom but if I make any edits the image will not save. This has only started happening with the latest update. After looking at earlier instances of a similar problem I reset my preferences and relaunched Photoshop, which didn't solve the problem. I have also made sure I have the latest video driver. photoshop is effectively now useless. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS version?

How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

Assuming you have the correct system specs consider uninstalling Photoshop, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app and reinstalling it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Uninstalling and reinstalling appears to have worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines