• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Photoshop 2015 on Free Membership

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to install Photoshop 2015 on a free membership plan after having previos access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by a free membership plan?  Perpetual licences have been retired.  It's subscription only now I'm afriad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a subscription but have cancelled and am now on a 'free' membership Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan includes the latest version of Photoshop and updates as they become available plus Lightroom and some cloud storage for about $10 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your question is "I used to subscribe but now I don't subscribe - can I run the old app for free" - the answer is no.

If your question is "Can I run old versions while on a free trial"- the answer is no.

If your question is "I would get a paid membership if I could run Photoshop 2015" the answer is "Photoshop 2015 is not available any more, not even for money".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old versions may run on a machine for 7 days as a free trial after that 7 days  the Photoshop will not longer function and can not be re install as a trial the trial on that machine is over.  There is no Free Photoshop from Adobe.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Perfect.  Thanks for your clear and concise explanation Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines