• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed 22.4.1, try to print and PS closes. HELP!!

Participant ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 22.4.1, made some changes to a PSD, saved and tried to print. Photoshop closed! I tried Ctrl-P and tried printing from the File menu with the same results. I rebooted Windows 10 and no improvement.

This is very bad! What can I do? Can I revert to the previous version? I don't see how to in ithe Cloud app.

Desperate!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Thanks for the update Dave.

If you have any other query or need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 22.4.1 crashes when you attempt to print.

Would you mind checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html and let us know if that helps?

If you'd like to roll back to a previous version of Photoshop, please use the Creative Cloud Desktop app to do so, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fault is in the file.  I flattened the file, sav4ed as JPG and still got the crash.  I opened the file in Photoshop 2020 and same thing.  I opened it on a Windows 7 PC and same.  Two associated files in the same folder crash Photoshop as well, but other files on my PC don't.  I copied layers from the bad file to a brand new file and it prints OK. 

Thanks for yor response.  I really appreciate it.

- Dave McKeen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Dave.

If you have any other query or need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines