• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is it possible to turn off "save changes" message in p'shop?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off this message?  I deal with lots and lots of images open in pshop

and I would give up my first born child if someone can tell me how to turn it off!

I really, really want to get rid of it and its a total time waster.

Yes, I know it is well intentioned to stop us from losing changes but I will be responsible for that if it happens.

In all my research, I havnt come across anyone who can actually help with this so this will be my last effort.

Thanks sooooo much to anyone who can provide a solution. I would be forever in your debt!

Kind Regards to All

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't any option in preferences to turn on/off but you can use Close All (Alt/Opt + Ctrl/Cmd + W) option to close all open files without saving changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much ! That is a good fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines