• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Photoshop good enough to design UI/UX for Android App

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve had an idea for a language learning app which allows the user to expand their vocabulary in a given language by showing them a word (or multiple words) every day until they have the word memorized.

We’ll call the app “French Word A Day”. The idea is to eventually release a series of these apps for multiple languages, but we’ll start with French since I’ve actually been learning it for a while now.

Before we get started, we need to know what we’re designing. We don’t need to bust out the pencil and paper or fire up Sketch just yet. We just need to brainstorm the overall functions of the app. After giving it some thought, here are the main functions I’ve identified:

• Notifications – We’ll need to push the new words to the user via a notification, so we’ll need an onboarding screen that asks the user to allow push notifications.
  • Home Screen – The user should be able to purchase multiple different language lessons, so we’ll need a home screen where they can purchase these lessons and activate existing ones.
  • Tracking Progress – The user should be able to see the progress of each lesson that is currently activated.
  • Viewing a Lesson – the user should be able to see a list of the words they’ve learned so far in a given lesson.
  • Viewing a Word – The user should be able to view words they’ve already learned. This should include the definition, image reference, the part of speech, audio pronunciation and link to conjugation.
TOPICS
SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dhirendra,

of course, you can use it. However, I would suggest you use Adobe XD, as it is software developed specifically to design and prototype the UI. I enclose the Adobe XD page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your reply but i consultanted a IT service based company best android app development company in jaipur. provide best UI/UX services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dhirendra,

we are glad that you managed to find a solution 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dhirendra,

is there any news? Do you still need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines