• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there a plug-ins for photo restoration?

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please suggest me if there is a plug-in for photoshop that I can work faster in restoration.

or any ideas which software would be perfect for restoring/saving time consumed.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about what specific operations you are looking to make more efficient nobody can really tell you much. Revamping faded colors and fixing tiny scratches is a different thing than removing coffe stains or reconstructing entire missing areas, if you know what I mean.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No plugins are needed photoshop does it all. I have some courses on Linkedin if you wish to tune in? https://www.linkedin.com/learning/instructors/neil-rhodes?u=2125562

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Luminar 4 plugin for Photoshop you can try to speed up your photo restoration process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines