Jpeg files wont save properly or wont open in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save Jpegs it has started doing stripes or blocks of a colour over them, or they wont open. This has been since the recent update last Thursday. I'm not doing anything differently. These are some of the error messages.

"This document may be damaged, the file may be truncated or incomplete."

"Could not complete your request because a jpeg marker segment is too short."

I've lost 6 hours work (sob).

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Please provide information on your system hardware and your operating system, as this will help others troubleshoot your issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Lin, I am using Windows 10 on a Lenovo PC and also MS Surface. I've tried updating everything : (

I'm not sure what else to do other than factory reset my PC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines