• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquefy opening

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enough ram and my os is windows 10 , my laptop has inbuilt GPU which runs a game like GTA 5 bt till when I try opening the liquify it says you need to enable graphics acceleration , where else I don't have a extra GPU , I only have internal gpu, so please answer how can I open liquify without external graphic card but with internal graphic card or no graphic card

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop Elements?

What laptop?

What GPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop Lenovo Ideapad 330 , 2019 version Photoshop cc, and GPU was inbuilt I didn't added any external graphic card, it's amd Radeon 530(2gb GDDR5) , my processor i5 Windows 10, thank you for fast reply , can you help me to open liquefy tool without graphic acceleration from external GPU or to any how open it by what ever spects I have please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop Elements forum.  I am moving your post to the Photoshop CC forum where you will likely get faster help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the hep ????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit / Preferences / Performance / Graphics Processor Settings / Use Graphics Processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines