• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquify tool

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try open the liquify tool from filter photoshop crashes. I fixed that but now after opening that filer the picture doesnt open properly. filter.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your specs?

Specific Version of Photoshop, Computer OS, RAM, HD Space, Graphics Cards, VRAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 2020 version. Windows 10 pro 64 bit, 8gb ram, total 116gb, graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It could be your GPU that's causing the issue, the radeon hd 4670 was released in 2008, can you post your Photoshop system info, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now its not working at all. I have reinstalled but nothing works. It keeps loading. Nothing opens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines