• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Load Files Into Stack Not Working

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a new problem that I've come up against, the load files into stack option isn't following through with the command. 

I am trying to load a stack of 11 images, and it will only load 5 or so of them before stopping and closing the tab that it was working on. No error messages pop up, but the system refuses to load files into a stack all together. I'm on PS CC V 21.0.2, the files are .exr files, and am running PS on Windows 10.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you  sure Photoshop can open all your EXR files. That the are a good and usable with Photoshop. I do not have any exr files.  I just user Photoshop Load files into a stack and stacked 217 jpg images took time and image sizes and aspect ratios varied widely

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open each individual file in Photoshop? I am using same version on Windows and there isn't such bug as already stated by JJMack. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I tried to load different render passes saved in exr format, sometimes it will only load 3 passes and I have a load the rest with the Load files into stack again. Really annoying. This bug seems to only occur in recent PS version (22.3.0).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recent is from today: 22.3.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this same issue. Turns out when I attempted to just open all the files i wanted to load in a stack, one of them sent a red flag about its format. After compairing my opened files agains the list view in file explorer; I deduced which file was the culprit. Attempted to open it alone with adobe and got the same error. I screen shoted it, made adjustments to the background as needed to recollect the image i originally had, and saved as a png with a different file name. This corrected this issue and all files stacked as needed. Hope this helps someone else having the same issue. Dorothy Davis, Southeastern Business Solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines