• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login then Crash, constant ask to login, all started today

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It feels like May 8th all over Again! I cant seem to stay connected and PS keeps crashing , you know like when it has login validation issues. Started today, so when I saw there was an update, I installed it, no help. Login in to Photoshop then Crash. No error no warning just crash. It keeps asking me to login in CC then I open PS and I get a message I have logged out of CC. Photoshop opens a login screen so I login in. and Crash. It seems to validate the login in, if I put in a wrong password it tells me it is wrong, but if I put in the correct one it crashes. SO random, or really it isn't since there was an update today, I use photoshop every day... every day. So... I was disappointed May 8th with the Issue, I am Upset today. Whats wrong? Help me. make an announcement that there is an issue even if it is with a few users, post a solution a fix or a patch soon.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the crashing issue. Would you mind telling us which version of Photoshop are you on?
Could you please try updating Photoshop to version 22.4.2 through the Creative Cloud app and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines