• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a song in advert

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been seeing this advertisement on youtube for Adobe Photoshop and I love the song in it. But I can't find the ad itself or anyone else asking about it. It's only a 15 second ad and show a woman working on an iPad erasing the borders from a dancer with a stylus, then a man working on a PC making some sort of collage with blue letters turned vertically. The song is a guitar riff with a beat and high-hat that kicks in mid-way.

I appreciate anyone who can help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Alumroot - Isaac Joel

that's my best guess! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The song is called "No Stopping Us Now" by Mike Luv. It's around 0:54 where the bass drops like in the Youtube ad.

There's also "Last Breath" by Hid3f, which if I'm correct, is a remix of that without the lyrical vocals, and the vocal's pitch are shifted down by a lot (0:53 is when the bass drop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply but neither of those are the songs in the ad I'm referencing. Much too high-toned vocal sample dubstep. This one was much more hip-hop with no vocal samples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alumroot - Isaac Joel

that's my best guess! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! That's the one alright! Greatly appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So interesting that this question is posted here because I have the same one. Only, instead of the songs listed above, it's another one. It has lyrics that are, "And it feels so good, and it feels so good," at a fast catchy tempo. I know there are tons of songs out there with that lyric as a title and whatnot; but I cannot for the life of me find this song anywhere! I wanted to ask as a last resort if I couldn't find it via searches etc. Does anyone know the song I'm talking about and who it's by? Thank you!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

feels so good - The Sonic Hijackers 

I just shazamed it lol there you go Brodie ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it! Good ol' shazam. Thank you so much!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wow wow wow... I just saw a photoshop ad with the feel so good and couldn't find  it untill now.  You have no idea how happy this makes me.  THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The one I prefer is Last Breath by Hid3f - but after having checked it out on Spotify I must say that the mix in the ad is far superior to the original mix. Amazing how big a difference that can make.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a similar question, by my song is something along the lines of "so hey get faded show you how to work this baby". Any help would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, I have been searching for this for months lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD5UNuBwYsI&list=LLDMabljNkMgukeW_J-8PQxQ&index=15&t=0s here is the link to the advert I REALLY want to know the song name of, but I cannot and have tried shazaming! Does anyone know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's called  Feel tha groove - Fleece Panther

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for the name of a song in a recent ad on YouTube with a woman singing who sounds a little like Joni Mitchell, but there were some French lyrics.  Sorry, I didn't get the link.

I found it.... "Ojos Del Sol" Y La Bamba.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You rock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines