• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost progression, puzzling

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, last year i made the following card for my wife who grows natural flowers.

We had a visit of a thief which stole our computer and external hard drive so the psd files of the cards are gone...

I tried for long but cannot find the simple method i used that time to get from the picture to card result, i think i only used regulators in Image/Adjustments....

Does somebody finds a way for my puzzle to create it back again??? Thanks for thinking.. 😉 back startfoto 1 copy.jpgprint test vreugdebon visitekaartje copy.jpg

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you might have done something like the following steps:

1. Select the photo layer (you could turn it into a smart object by going to Layer > Smart Objects > Convert to Smart Object to make the edits nondestructive)
  2. Go to Filter > Filter Gallery... and selecting Photocopy (try decreasing the detail and increasing the darkness)
  3. Double click the layer (or go to Layer > Layer Styles)
  4. Select Color Overlay and click on it to get the Color Overlay settings (make sure you click to the right of "Color Overlay" between the "y" and the + in the list on the left)
  5. Change the color to gold by clicking on the Color Picker in the Color Overlay settings and change the Blend Mode to Screen
  6. Select the Horizontal Type tool, and in the options bar (Window > Options) or the Properties panel (Window > Properties), select the color and font
  7. Click and add your text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filter->Sketch->Photocopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for the quick response, it comes quit near the original, probebly i used that one 🙂

it only flattens the details but probebly i just need to find the right settings! jippie i gives some more stressrelieve..

jeroen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines