Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR to PS, mode change

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently did an update to my PS and not sure if thats whats causing my problem? I typially do basic adjustments in LR, transfer to PS for more detailed edits and then save as JPEG.  Since doing the recent update, I am not being given the option to save as JPEG.  After doing some research I learned the mode must be 8bit to save as JPEG.  My question is, why does it no longer autumatically do it?  I have never had to manually make this adjustment before in order to save in JPEG.  Is there a setting I can adjust to make it so it automatically transfers in 8bit from LR?

I apologize in advance, I am not a techy person. But I hope I made sense.  Any insight is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See page one (and only page one) with the correct answer:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/p-save-as-formats-have-disappeared-photoshop-22-4/td-p/1203...

Bottom line, new design for saving. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is that why I need to manually change from 16bit to 8bit?  I never had to before in order to get a JPEG option for saving

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines