Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu bar in cc is not working ok

Explorer ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have updated cc to the latest version on my laptop. The menu-bar is not working properly when i open it.

if i click on help and try to open it it will show the conten of plugin. If i click on window it will show the content of view.

I have started cc with default values(shift ctrl alt). I have also tried to remowe the plugin-tab just to see what will happen.

I can not remove a tab from the menu, can that be done?

It is working with the old version of cc so it has nothing to do with the screen resolution.

Nils Elsner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the problem. In the latest version i hav to set my screen to 100% scaling, instead of 100 as for the old version , whitch is bad.
Now my menubar is very thin!!!!! It does not help to set the values in the interface under pref.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your problem is resolved?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it is. But now I have the same problem as so many others that the menu barar is too small, tiny, on

high resolutions screens. This is a well known problem, for at least 3 years now, that Adobe has not solved.

There is a fixt, not released by Adobe, to get around it but it didnt help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines