• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing toolbar

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a problem with my tool bar, which I can't see. I tried to reinstall pgrogram and change options, but it didn't help... Could you help me guys, please?Bez tytuÅ‚u.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Hi this is new interface of Photoshop just click on PS icon then you see all i hope you.....regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is new interface of Photoshop just click on PS icon then you see all i hope you.....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't help I still don't have a toolbar. I mean I can't see this text like File, Edit etc.Bez tytuÅ‚u.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same issue, did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find this : https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-2020-interface-missing-menus/m-p/10731152#M277271

Hope it helps you, if you have more than one video driver installed, you have to disable one, it resolve the issue for me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out. I never had to look for the toolbar before. I got a new monitor and had to resize and set up a new workspace. Everything was in place except the toolbar. Couldn't find it. Went to Windows->Tools and tried to check the box. No luck. Restarted. No luck. Then, on a hunch, I opened a file. Bingo. There it was. Since I had been resetting the workspace without an open file the toolbar didn't appear. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines