• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving anchor point in Photoshop timeline

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to rotate a minute hand around a clock in Photoshop timeline. It seems very simple and it has been in the past but it's not working now ! Basically I rotate the minute hand by selecting rotate, then move the cross hair to the central roatation point. I then move the timeline and action the rotation to 90 degrees. When I play it back, the minute hand moves out from the central axis point and back to it again by the end of the action. Does anyone know why this is happening ?  I have insterted a video clip that shows the 90 degree rotation around the crosshair anchor point, which shows the anchor point moving when I play it back. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to do exactly the same thing and found your post!  Did you ever find a workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently Photoshop can only handle centered anchor points on timelines.  I found a workaround by drawing a "hidden pixel" 180° away from the tip of my clock hand so that the anchor point centered where I wanted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines