• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My brushes create 'disconnected' lines

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, the first two images is what happening to all my Photoshop brushes regardless which brushes do I use. It creates the disconnected lines and its width is not uniform eventhough I draw with the same pressure. I tried to draw in Paint tool Sai and I attached the image here as well. It works perfectly fine. So I don't think my tablet screen or my pen are the issue. Does anyone experience the same thing and how do I fix this? T . T

MuhammadAfiq5FFD_0-1625885369271.pngMuhammadAfiq5FFD_1-1625885414830.pngMuhammadAfiq5FFD_2-1625885446922.png

The following are what I'm using:

-Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz

-RAM 8.00 GB

-64-bit operating system

-Photoshop version 22.4.2

-Wacom Cintiq 16 Creative Pen Display 16.6x11.2inch tablet

(DTK-1660/K1-CX)

The following screenshots show the setting for one of my brushes. As mentioned previously, the same problem also happened to other brushes. But the brush setting given is what I used the most.

Kapik_1-1625908866921.pngKapik_2-1625908896971.pngKapik_3-1625908909901.pngKapik_4-1625908928157.pngKapik_5-1625908960174.png

Thank you in advance for responding to this issue.

Kap

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Another thought, have you asked on the Wacom forum?  Questions there are likely to get a response from Wacom engineers. 

One of the first things I suggested was that it might be the pen.  I mentioned being on my forth Wacom pen in 20 odd years of using Wacom tablets and a Cintiq Companion.   This link describes a similar problem to yours, and Wacom support also thought it could be the pen.  The problem here is if we make a suggestion and you are unable to test it, then it remains an unresolved

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Chheck the last post of this thread

Brushes keep 'skipping' or 'making space' between ... - Adobe Support Community - 10376769

One user solved the same issue by setting pen pressure to its most sensitive position in Wacom Tablet Properties

Tablet skipping strokes when pressing lightly, los... - Adobe Support Community - 9288320

image.png

Another way to test the pen is to fill a layer with black, and use the eraser end of the pen. Use a fully hard small preset and use firm and light strokes.  Especial

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your smoothing is turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. But it didnt work out as well.

Heres the outcome with 50% smoothing.

Kapik_0-1626234500987.png

Heres the look with 100% smoothing.

Kapik_1-1626234647648.png

I am really clueless at the moment because I have been struggling with this since the first day I install pds which was around 3weeks ago. Should I install the previous version of psd?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kapik_0-1626234812063.png

This is the shape dynamic setting if you are wondering about it.
This is the default psd hard round brush and I havent changed any of the setting at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tablet and pen tool are you using? Have you checked for driver updates.

These patterns in your strokes almost look like lost input from the device not the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Wacom Cintiq 16 Creative Pen Display 16.6x11.2inch tablet with the latest driver, 6.3.43-3.

However, I tried to reinstall the tablet driver and replace the pen nib just now and it didn't work out too.

Kapik_0-1626365792391.png

Here's my brush in psd.

Brush after reinstall latest tablet driver.JPG

I can't even write propoerly. lol

I also tried to draw in Paint Tool Sai, everything seems fine though. So, I am not sure if my tablet is the issue.

MuhammadAfiq5FFD_2-1625885446922.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your photoshop brush settings. Select the brush, go to the top right where the icon is, click the dropdown menu then the gear icon, and choose reset tool presets.

Your brush in PSD sample looks ok until the second line of copy - again it appears that the tool itself is either losing connection or not registering the proper pen pressure on the tablet/screen. If it was the brush tool or Photoshop you should see breaks in all the lines like your previous examples posted.

Brush after reinstall latest tablet driver.JPG

Is this always in the same area of the screen? Dead screen receptors perhaps...?

If resetting the tool doesnt work - try restting Photoshop completely - use the Prefs/general and click reset on quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to reset both as you suggested and sadly any of them didn't work out.

"Is this always in the same area of the screen? Dead screen receptors perhaps...?"

It happened on random and different areas in Psd and I realised that it occurs more often as I draw faster. I tried to experiment the dead screen symptoms by drawing in other software and I pretty sure the tablet screen is alright.

For your info, I subscribed psd about 2 weeks ago and this issue happened since day 1 of subscription. However, I tried the trial psd about a month ago and my brush worked perfectly fine. I am not sure if this info is helpful but does it has to do with current psd version if using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it only happen when using the tablet?  i.e. does it still happen when using the mouse, and just to make sure, with the tablet disconnected and Photoshop restarted?

Does it happen with all documents? Have you tried with a new document?  I am sure someone with the nouse to supply such useful screenshots would not be drawing beneath a layer that has random white lines on it, but I've done dafter things than that.

You say this happens with all presets?  It would have been better if you'd demonstrated with a plain vanilla preset with minimal, or no settings.  From the screen shots you have provided (well done for that btw) the only one that could cause that effect is opacity jitter which have set to Pen Pressure.  So try again after unchecking Transfer.

Something like this, (and I have never seen anything quite like it) should be approached as simply and with as few variables as possible. i.e. a full hard round brush with no settings.

Looking at your later screen shots, I see you have tried with a round hard brush, so that takes that out of the equation. 

I don't see how smoothing could cause that, and Shape Dynamics are not going to be a problem if no settings are checked.

I'm on my forth Wacom pen after waring out three of them — as in they broke and would not work right.  So can you borrow a pen to rule that in or out?  Do you have Photoshop installed on another computer?

Let's go back to basics. Is your Cintiq a stand alone system, or does it work with another computer?  If the latter...  What operating system are you using.  If it is OSX Big Sure with the M1 CPU then it could be OS/hardware specific and we'd need to look at known issues.  I am a windows user and not familiar with the Big Sur problems with Photoshop, but I believe there are a few.

And just to be sure, you say you have reset the brush tool and reset Preferences?

Try restarting photoshop while holding down the shift key to force all third party add ons not to load

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. So here's my answers/update in respect to your questions.

Does it only happen when using the tablet? Yes. I tried to use a mouse to draw and it worked fine. Here's the look. I use round brush with all boxes unticked and also a tetured brush.

Mouse drawing in psd.JPG

I have tried with multiple new documents as well and drawing with mouse is Ok but not with the stylus.

So, I tried to draw with my stylus in other programs to check if the stylus is the problem.

I drew in Paint, Photopea and Paint tool sai.

paint testing.JPGphotopea testing.JPGsai testing.JPG

My stylus work smoothly in all 3 softwares I tested.

And here's the result when I drew in PSD with a hard round brush (all unticked boxes) and a textured brush. I realised it occcurs more often when I use textured brush.

hard round and textured brush.JPG

Unfortunately, I don't have any other computer to test my psd and wacom.

My cintiq does work with my laptop. Here's my laptop specs.

-Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz

-RAM 8.00 GB

-64-bit operating system

Last but not least, I tried restarting psd while holding down the shift key as you suggested, but it didn't work out too. Also, I tried to install about 3 previous versions of PSD and the brush problem remains.

It's weird and frustrating since I am very clueless about the source of this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your laptop spec is definitely marginal.  Especially when you driving a Cintiq with it.

Do you know if you are using the Windows Ink or Wintab API?  Check to see if Windows Ink is checked in the Mapping tab of Wacom Properties

image.png

If Windows Ink is checked, turn it off, and follow these instructions:

image.png

I have been thinking that Windows ink worked better than it used to with recent Photoshop versions, but I am still using WinTab.

My gut is that your issue is related to your hardware. What sort of file sizes do you work with?  What sort of brush spacing?  What I getting at is if you are using large documents and low brush spacings, it stresses your hardware.  If you suspect that might be happening, test it with a 1000 pixel square document, and a 10 pixel fully hard round brush with 25% spacing.  If the problem goes away then that might indocate your hardware is struggling to keep up.

Does your laptop have two GPUs?  As in a lower powered onboard Intel HD varient for general use while minimising battery usage, plus a higher powered nVidia or AMD GTX### for heavy lifting.  Photoshop tends not to play well with dual GPUs, but you can turn off the Intel GPU

It would help to see what is going on with your system.  Open Photoshop and go Help > System Info > Copy and paste to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked and the windows ink was ticked. So, I have followed the instructions given.

I usually work with 300dpi 10x12inch but I change the file size to experiment this.

These are  the results.

300dpi 10x12.jpg100dpi 10x10.JPG

There is no different at all.

The following is the system info as requested. Please let me know if you need other info.

Thank you very much.

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.4.2 20210602.r.242 a4f6042 x64
Number of Launches: 5
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.19041.1023
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:12 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading
Physical processor count: 4
Logical processor count: 8
Processor speed: 2112 MHz
Built-in memory: 7988 MB
Free memory: 5105 MB
Memory available to Photoshop: 5367 MB
Memory used by Photoshop: 70 %
SAM SDK Version: 2.0.0-main.480
ACP.local Status:
- SDK Version: 1.45.1
- Core Sync Status: Reachable and compatible
- Core Sync Running: 4.14.0.17
- Min Core Sync Required: 4.3.28.24
ACPL Cache Config:
- Time to Live: 5184000 seconds
- Max Size: 20480 MB
- Purge Percentage: 50%
- Threshold Percentage: 85%
- Purge Interval: 300 seconds
Live Edit Client SDK Version: 3.80.01
Manta Canvas: Enabled.
Alias Layers: Disabled.
Modifier Palette: Enabled.
Highbeam: Enabled.
Wintab Digitizer Services
Spec Version 1.4
Impl Version 1.39
Num Devices 1
PSUserConfig entries:
- K uSty UseSystemStylus 0
Image tile size: 1024K
Image cache levels: 4
Font Preview: Medium
TextComposer: Latin
------- GPU
Native API stable: True
OpenGL API stable: True
OpenCL API stable: True
GPUDeny: 0
GPUForce: 0
useGPU: 1
useOpenCL: 0
isGPUCapable: 1
GPUName: NVIDIA GeForce MX250
GPUVendor: NVIDIA
IsNativeGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenGLGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenCLGPUCapable: 1
HasSufficientRAM: 1
VRAM: 2,080 MB
Required VRAM: 1,500 MB
UseGraphicsProcessorChecked: 1
UseOpenCLChecked: 0
Windows remote desktop: 0
GPU Allow Normal Mode: True
GPU Allow Advanced Mode: True
GPU Drawing Mode: Basic
Display: 1
Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=1080, right=1920
Start sniffer 2021-07-17 13:03:24
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\sniffer.exe -app=Photoshop -verbose=1 -comment=Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 22.4.2 20210602.r.242 a4f6042 x64
# Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 22.4.2 20210602.r.242 a4f6042 x64
Start platform native
# displays: 1
Display 0
Display: \\.\DISPLAY1
Main: TRUE
Built in: FALSE
Stereo: FALSE
Bounds: ((0 0) -> (1,280 720), w=1,280, h=720)
Dimensions: (1,280 720)
Physical size: (0 0)
Pixel size: (0 0)
Dynamic range: (0 1)
Potential dynamic range: (0 1)
Reference dynamic range: (0 0)
Attached Device: (DeviceID name=NVIDIA GeForce MX250 index=0 preferred=1)

# devices: 2
Device 0
Name: NVIDIA GeForce MX250
Preferred: TRUE
Power Envelope: UNKNOWN
Attachment: UNKNOWN
# attached displays: 1
\\.\DISPLAY1
GPU accessible RAM: 2,080 MB
Dedicated System RAM: 0 MB
Shared System RAM: 4,188 MB
API version: 12.0 (12.0)
Device version: 12.0 (12.0)
Vendor name: NVIDIA
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvac.inf_amd64_42fba33170dd2a60\nvldumdx.dll
Driver date: 2019-05-24 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 26 months
Driver version: 26.21.14.3090
Supports UMA: 0
D3D-ID: 7443

Device 1
Name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Preferred: FALSE
Power Envelope: UNKNOWN
# attached displays: 0
GPU accessible RAM: 4,322 MB
VRAM: 134 MB
API version: 12.0 (12.0)
Device version: 12.0 (12.0)
Vendor name: INTEL
Driver:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_8844bce9fa4e70bf\igd10iumd64.dll
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_8844bce9fa4e70bf\igd12umd64.dll
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_8844bce9fa4e70bf\igdumdim64.dll
Driver date: 2019-05-28 000000.000000-000
Driver version: 26.20.100.6911
Supports UMA: 1
D3D-ID: 39745
End platform native

Start platform OpenGL
# displays: 1
Display 0
Display: \\.\DISPLAY1
Main: TRUE
Built in: FALSE
Stereo: FALSE
Bounds: ((0 0) -> (1,280 720), w=1,280, h=720)
Dimensions: (1,280 720)
Physical size: (0 0)
Pixel size: (0 0)
Dynamic range: (0 1)
Potential dynamic range: (0 1)
Reference dynamic range: (0 0)
Attached Device: (DeviceID name=GeForce MX250/PCIe/SSE2 index=0 preferred=1)

# devices: 1
Device 0
Name: GeForce MX250/PCIe/SSE2
Power Envelope: INTEGRATED
# attached displays: 1
\\.\DISPLAY1
GPU accessible RAM: 2,080 MB
API version: 4.6 (4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.90)
Device version: 4.6 (4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.90)
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvac.inf_amd64_42fba33170dd2a60\nvldumdx.dll
Driver date: 2019-05-24 000000.000000-000
Driver version: 26.21.14.3090
GLSL version: 4.60 (4.60 NVIDIA)
End platform OpenGL

Start platform OpenCL
# displays: 0

# devices: 2
Device 0
Name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Preferred: FALSE
Power Envelope: INTEGRATED
GPU accessible RAM: 3,350 MB
VRAM: 3,350 MB
Shared System RAM: 0 MB
API version: 2.1 (OpenCL 2.1 )
Device version: 2.1 (OpenCL 2.1 NEO )
Vendor name: INTEL
Driver: UNKNOWN
Driver date: UNKNOWN
Driver age: UNKNOWN
Driver version: UNKNOWN
Bandwidth: 14 GB / s
Compute score: 174.523
Device name string: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Device vendor string: Intel(R) Corporation
Platform name string: Intel(R) OpenCL
Platform vendor string: Intel(R) Corporation

Device 1
Name: GeForce MX250
Power Envelope: DISCRETE
GPU accessible RAM: 2,147 MB
VRAM: 2,147 MB
Shared System RAM: 0 MB
API version: 1.2 (OpenCL 1.2 CUDA 10.2.120)
Device version: 1.2 (OpenCL 1.2 CUDA)
Driver: UNKNOWN
Driver date: UNKNOWN
Driver age: UNKNOWN
Driver version: UNKNOWN
Bandwidth: 40 GB / s
Compute score: 480.947
Device name string: GeForce MX250
Device vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
Platform name string: NVIDIA CUDA
Platform vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
End platform OpenCL

End sniffer 2021-07-17 13:03:30
------- GPU
License Type: Subscription
Serial number: 96040604094320245440
GUIDBucket:Composite Core (enable_composite_core): onComposite Core GPU (comp_core_gpu): offComposite Core Threads (comp_core_threads): offComposite Core UI (comp_core_ui): offDocument Graph (enable_doc_graph): off
Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\
Temporary file path: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\
Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled
Scratch volume(s):
Startup, 237.9G, 57.3G free
Required Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\Plug-ins\
Primary Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Plug-ins\

Installed components:
A3DLIBS.dll A3DLIB Dynamic Link Library 9.2.0.112
ACE.dll ACE 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.058b66a 79.058b66a
AdbePM.dll PatchMatch 2021/03/18:01:58:50 1.629038 1.629038
AdobeLinguistic.dll Adobe Linguisitc Library 14.3.0.8d27706
AdobeOwl.dll Adobe Owl 5.5.0
AdobePDFL.dll PDFL 2021/04/14-00:39:44 79.ecac319 79.ecac319
AdobePDFSettings.dll Adobe PDFSettings 1.07
AdobePIP.dll Adobe Product Improvement Program 8.2.0.16
AdobeSVGAGM.dll AdobeSVGAGM 79.abfb21f 79.abfb21f
AdobeXMP.dll Adobe XMP Core 2021/04/14-00:39:44 79.dabacbb 79.dabacbb
AdobeXMPFiles.dll Adobe XMP Files 2021/04/14-00:39:44 79.dabacbb 79.dabacbb
AdobeXMPScript.dll Adobe XMP Script 2021/04/14-00:39:44 79.dabacbb 79.dabacbb
adobe_caps.dll Adobe CAPS 10,0,0,6
AGM.dll AGM 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.058b66a 79.058b66a
AID.dll AID DLL 1.0.0.21
AIDE.dll AIDE 2021/04/01-00:40:18 79.3c4373a 79.3c4373a
ARE.dll ARE 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.058b66a 79.058b66a
AXE8SharedExpat.dll AXE8SharedExpat 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.d85f1ec 79.d85f1ec
AXEDOMCore.dll AXEDOMCore 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.d85f1ec 79.d85f1ec
Bib.dll BIB 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.058b66a 79.058b66a
BIBUtils.dll BIBUtils 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.058b66a 79.058b66a
boost_date_time.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
boost_filesystem.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
boost_program_options.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
boost_regex.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
boost_system.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
boost_threads.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
CoolType.dll CoolType 2021/04/13-00:37:03 79.058b66a 79.058b66a
CRClient.dll Adobe Crash Reporter Client DLL 4.7.0.0
DirectML.dll DirectML Redistributable Library 1.4.0+201111-2330.1.fe.bdb07c7
dnssd.dll Bonjour 3,0,0,2
dvaaccelerate.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvaappsupport.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvaaudiodevice.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvacore.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvacrashhandler.dll Adobe Audition CC 2017 10.0.0
dvamarshal.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvamediatypes.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvametadata.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvametadataapi.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvametadataui.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvanet.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvaplayer.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvascripting.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvatransport.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvaui.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvaunittesting.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dvavulcansupport.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
dynamic-torqnative.dll Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-5.0.3.86
dynamiclink.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
ExtendScript.dll ExtendScript 2019/07/29-10:07:31 82.2 82.2
icucnv67.dll International Components for Unicode Build 12.1.d22a981
icudt67.dll International Components for Unicode Build 12.1.d22a981
icuuc67.dll International Components for Unicode Build 12.1.d22a981
igestep30.dll IGES Reader 9.3.0.113
ippcc.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcck0.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippccl9.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippccy8.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcore.dll core. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Core Library. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcv.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcvk0.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcvl9.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippcvy8.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippi.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippik0.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippil9.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippiy8.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ipps.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippsk0.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippsl9.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippsy8.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvm.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvmk0.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvml9.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
ippvmy8.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66)
JP2KLib.dll JP2KLib 2021/04/13-14:21:20 79.a664172 79.a664172
libifcoremd.dll Intel(r) Visual Fortran Compiler 10.0 (Update A)
libiomp5md.dll Intel(R) OpenMP* Runtime Library 5.0
libmmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
libzip.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
LogSession.dll LogSession 8.2.0.16
mediacoreif.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
Microsoft.AI.MachineLearning.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.6.20201209.5.718ca7f
mkl_avx2.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_avx512.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_core.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_def.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_mc3.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_sequential.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_vml_avx2.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_vml_avx512.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_vml_def.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
mkl_vml_mc3.dll Intel® Math Kernel Library 2020.0
MPS.dll MPS 2021/04/13-15:44:00 79.27c2bd3 79.27c2bd3
onnxruntime.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.6.20201209.5.718ca7f
opencv_world440.dll OpenCV library 4.4.0
Plugin.dll Adobe Photoshop 2021 22.4
PlugPlugExternalObject.dll Adobe(R) CEP PlugPlugExternalObject Standard Dll (64 bit) 10.1.0
PlugPlugOwl.dll Adobe(R) CSXS PlugPlugOwl Standard Dll (64 bit) 10.1.0.15
PSCloud.dll 1.0.0.1
PSRes.dll Adobe Photoshop 2021 22.4
PSViews.dll Adobe Photoshop 2021 22.4
ScCore.dll ScCore 2019/07/29-10:07:31 82.2 82.2
SVGRE.dll SVGRE 79.66dd0cd 79.66dd0cd
svml_dispmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
tbb.dll Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows 2020, 2, 2020, 0311
tbbmalloc.dll Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks for Windows 2020, 2, 2020, 0311
TfKernel.dll Kernel Geom 9.3.0.113
TFUGEOM.dll Adobe, UGeom© 9.3.0.113
utest.dll photoshopdva 14.0.0
VulcanControl.dll Vulcan Application Control Library 6.6.0.000
VulcanMessage5.dll Vulcan Message Library 6.6.0.000
WinRTSupport.dll Adobe Photoshop Windows RT Support 22.2.0.0
WRServices.dll WRServices Build 16.1.0.7af3873 16.1.0.7af3873
wu3d.dll U3D Writer 9.3.0.113
Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-5.0.3.86

Required plugins:

Accented Edges 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Adaptive Wide Angle 22.4 - from the file “Adaptive Wide Angle.8bf”
Angled Strokes 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Average 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Average.8bf”
Bas Relief 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
BMP 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Camera Raw 13.3 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Camera Raw Filter 13.3 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Chalk && Charcoal 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Charcoal 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Chrome 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Cineon 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Cineon.8bi”
Clouds 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Color Halftone 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Colored Pencil 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Conté Crayon 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Craquelure 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crop and Straighten Photos 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “CropPhotosAuto.8li”
Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Crosshatch 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crystallize 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Cutout 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Dark Strokes 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
De-Interlace 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dicom 22.4 - from the file “Dicom.8bi”
Difference Clouds 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Diffuse Glow 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Displace 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dry Brush 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Entropy 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Export Color Lookup Tables 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Extrude 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
FastCore Routines 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “FastCore.8bx”
Fibers 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Film Grain 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Filter Gallery 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Fresco 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Glass 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Glowing Edges 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Grain 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Graphic Pen 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halftone Pattern 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halide Bottlenecks 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “HalideBottlenecks.8bx”
HDRMergeUI 22.4 - from the file “HDRMergeUI.8bf”
HSB/HSL 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
IFF Format 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
IGES 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “U3D.8bi”
Ink Outlines 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
JPEG 2000 22.4 - from the file “JPEG2000.8bi”
Kurtosis 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Lens Blur 22.4 - from the file “Lens Blur.8bf”
Lens Correction 22.4 - from the file “Lens Correction.8bf”
Lens Flare 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Liquify 22.4 - from the file “Liquify.8bf”
Matlab Operation 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Maximum 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Mean 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Measurement Core 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “MeasurementCore.8me”
Median 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Mezzotint 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Minimum 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
MMXCore Routines 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “MMXCore.8bx”
Mosaic Tiles 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Multiprocessor Support 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “MultiProcessor Support.8bx”
Neon Glow 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Note Paper 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
NTSC Colors 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “NTSC Colors.8bf”
Ocean Ripple 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
OpenEXR 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Paint Daubs 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Palette Knife 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Patchwork 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Paths to Illustrator 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
PCX 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “PCX.8bi”
Photocopy 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Picture Package Filter 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Pinch 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Pixar 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Pixar.8bi”
Plaster 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Plastic Wrap 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Pointillize 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Polar Coordinates 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Portable Bit Map 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “PBM.8bi”
Poster Edges 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
PRC 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “U3D.8bi”
Radial Blur 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Radiance 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Radiance.8bi”
Range 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Render Color Lookup Grid 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Reticulation 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Ripple 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Rough Pastels 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Save for Web 22.4 - from the file “Save for Web.8be”
ScriptingSupport 22.4 - from the file “ScriptingSupport.8li”
Shake Reduction 22.4 - from the file “Shake Reduction.8bf”
Shear 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Skewness 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Smart Blur 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Smudge Stick 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Solarize 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “Solarize.8bf”
Spaces 22.4 - from the file “Spaces.8li”
Spatter 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Spherize 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Sponge 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Sprayed Strokes 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stained Glass 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stamp 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Standard Deviation 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Sumi-e 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Summation 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Targa 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Texturizer 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Tiles 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Torn Edges 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Twirl 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
U3D 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “U3D.8bi”
Underpainting 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Vanishing Point 22.4 - from the file “VanishingPoint.8bf”
Variance 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Water Paper 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Watercolor 22.4 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Wave 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
WIA Support 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “WIASupport.8li”
Wind 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Wireless Bitmap 22.4 (20210602.r.242 a4f6042) - from the file “WBMP.8bi”
ZigZag 22.4 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”

Optional and third party plugins: NONE

Duplicate and Disabled plugins: NONE

Plugins that failed to load: NONE

Unified Extensibility Platform - Extensions:

Home Screen (Loaded) 4.3.0.56 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe/UXP/Extensions\com.adobe.ccx.start-4.3.0\"
CDO: 1.89.0
CmdN: 1.8.3
CDP: 1.112.0
Discover Panel (Loaded) 1.6.0.28 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.unifiedpanel\"

ccx-timeline (Prepared) 2.6.37.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.ccx.timeline\"

CCX Sharesheet UXP (Prepared) 19.1.0.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.ccx.sharesheet\"

Photoshop UXP Export-As (Loaded) 5.5.0.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.photoshop.exportAs\"

Photoshop In App Messaging (Loaded) 2.2.1.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.photoshop.inAppMessaging\"

Photoshop Personalization (Loaded) 2.0.0.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.photoshop.personalization\"

Plugins Panel (Prepared) 1.2.0.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.pluginspanel\"

Neural Filters (Registered) 1.6.5.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\UXP/\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\"

Extensions:

Libraries 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_13_164\index.html”
New Document 3.5.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.ccx.fnft-3.5.0\fnft.html?v=3.5.0.4”
Home 2.16.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.ccx.start-2.16.0\index.html?v=2.16.0.8”
com.adobe.stock.panel.licensing-embedded 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_13_164\extensions\stock-panel-licensing\index.html”
com.adobe.capture.extension 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_13_164\extensions\capture\capture.html”
Adobe Color Themes 6.1.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.KulerPanel.html\index.html”
Export As 4.8.13 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”
Export As 4.8.13 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”
com.adobe.cclibraries.manager 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_3_13_164\manager.html”

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the typo. I have unticked the windows ink and follow all the instructions. Hence, the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it looks OK.  You do have Intel UHD graphics, but as far as I can tell (and I am by no means an expert) Photoshop is using the NVIDIA MX250 

image.png

And ignoring the Intel UHD 

image.png

The MX250 is getting on in years, but does meet minimum spec, but I do think that your laptop spec is marginal, and that is more so the case with current Photoshop versions which seem to be more resource hungry than earlier versions.

Lets try disabling the Intel UHD.

Close Photoshop if it is open.

Open Device Manager  (hit the Windows key and start typing Device manager)

Scroll open Display Adaptors

I'm on a desktop and only have one GPU. We are expecting you to see NVIDIA MX 250and Intel UHD

Right click the Intel device and choose Disable this device.

image.png

To be safe, you should restart your laptop, but you should have its power supply connected.

Open Photoshop and try again, but do so with the 1000 x 1000 pixel image and use a 10 pixel brush to start with.  I feel that we are clutching at straws at this stage, and that this won't have fixed it.  If it has made a difference that's great, but if it hasn't, then go back into Device manager an enable  the Intel UHD or you'll have no battery life.

I am out of ideas at this stage, so if anyone has any thoughts please chime in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just tried what you suggested. As soon as I disable Intel device, my drawing tablet disconnected from my laptop right away eventhough I did restart my laptop. I am really sorry for bothering you and I appreciate your help, but nothing seems to work out for me.

I installed psd for the first time in my laptop and tried the trial version about 1 month ago and everything works great. Then I decided to subscribe psd 2 weeks ago, and this issue came out the first day I used it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it has been working glitch free?  That's interesting.

I wonder if it is GPU related?  Have you tried saving one of your test images and viewing in another app?  I doubt this is the case, but try that and see if the gaps are missing pixels, or just not visible because of a GPU glitch.  

Also it might be worth turning off Native Canvas as below, but here again, I just don't think that is a good fit for what you are seeing.

image.png

I am definitely running out of ideas, so we need some new input.  Any thoughts @davescm ?  

The thing is, we never got past the fact that your hardware is perhaps marginal for what you are using it for, although the fact that it did work initially suggests that might not be the case.

Are you still using Wintab?  Is pen pressure working OK since you made that change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thought, have you asked on the Wacom forum?  Questions there are likely to get a response from Wacom engineers. 

One of the first things I suggested was that it might be the pen.  I mentioned being on my forth Wacom pen in 20 odd years of using Wacom tablets and a Cintiq Companion.   This link describes a similar problem to yours, and Wacom support also thought it could be the pen.  The problem here is if we make a suggestion and you are unable to test it, then it remains an unresolved possible cause.

Where do you live?  Is there a local camera club or Facebook page/group, or some way you could make contact with another Wacom user so you could try a different pen?

(3) Pen strokes randomly skipping in Photoshop? : wacom (reddit.com)

Reading further down that thread, the thread starter said that the lines were there but not showing.  That is something I suggested in my previous answer.  That's a GPU glitch and they can totally appear out of the blue.  So try saving one of your test images and opening in another image viewer and see if the gaps have been filled.   If that is the case, then try different GPU preferences in Photoshop as in change the Drawing mode from Advanced to Basic as a forinstance.  Or try different drivers for the MX250, or roll back your Photoshop version.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chheck the last post of this thread

Brushes keep 'skipping' or 'making space' between ... - Adobe Support Community - 10376769

One user solved the same issue by setting pen pressure to its most sensitive position in Wacom Tablet Properties

Tablet skipping strokes when pressing lightly, los... - Adobe Support Community - 9288320

image.png

Another way to test the pen is to fill a layer with black, and use the eraser end of the pen. Use a fully hard small preset and use firm and light strokes.  Especially light strokes.  If this works OK then suspect an issue with the drawing end of the pen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for all thread links. I am so glad that I am not the only one who experience this weird brush issue. I live in Malaysia and I just joined a Wacom Asia group on Fb. I also sent an inquiried regarding this issue to Wacom Asia website.

I tried out what you suggested.

Set the tip feel to the very soft- not working

Follow the wacom instruction in one of the link - not working

Fill the layer with black and test the eraser end of the pen and surprisingly no brush issue in PSD at all even though I used a textured brush. Here's the result.

drawing with end tip of pen.jpg

drawing with end tip of pen textured brush.jpg

Since this is the case, I'm trying to find a way to get another stylus or even get a new one for my tablet. Based on your experience, what stylus works best for my cintiq 16?

I use psd mainly for drawing/illustration purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just read thhat not all Wacom pens work with all Wacom tablets and displays.  I didn't give any thought to that I replaced my broken pens, and I have not had any compatability issues.  Unfortunately, replacement Wacom pens seem to be rediculously expsnive to me.   I think I paid NZ$80 for my last one but a quick Google suggests they are even more expensive now.  In fact double that price!

This link discuses compatability

Wacom Pen Compatibility & Replacements – MacHollywood | Sales Service Rentals

Wacom lists these two pens as accessories for your tablet.  You'll need to Google the links as my browser forces me to the Wacom New Zealand site.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestions and the link too. I think I will get a new pen to try this out and will update my progress soon.

I hope it will work.🙏🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope it will work.🙏🏼

By @Kapik

At that price I would absolutely hope it will work.  I'd still want to try another pen to double check before spending so much money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I just received my new stylus and surprisingly this problem is solved. The new stylus work perfectly fine in all programs especially psd. I am so glad that the solution is as easy as buying a new stylus though the price is quite expensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i bought a art pen, because i have the same horrible issue than you, my new pen still draw  disconnected lines....restaured windows, wacom, nvidia, tested all advices....nothing is working.....that's horrible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other issue could be the tablet itself - what model are you working with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines